Over door flexibility strap also known as over door stretcher
improve your leg flexibility for ballet, gymnastics, martial arts etc
complete with exercise leaflet for 6 basic exercises.
• Please check with your dance teacher, doctor, or health professional before stretching if you have an injury or previous injury before commencing exercises.
• do not throw the stopper away, the foam stopper goes over the door to prevent the strap from slipping through.
• test your door shuts firmly and catches in upon the band being pulled.
• ensure you are warmed up before stretching
• Only stretch to the point of mild tension, not to pain. Once your muscle eases, you can stretch a little further.
• Hold the stretch for 10-30 seconds. NEVER bounce!
• Posture! posture! posture!
• Always progress gradually to stretch further each week- flexibility changes slowly.
• Focus on the muscle you are stretching
• Breathe normally during each stretch
• Practice, Practice and more practice, stretching takes time and patience.
pop into beatz n pointe Bradford dance shop to give our shop model a try.
Over door flexibility strap
- Product Code:t1060 door strap
- Availability:In Stock