Who we are:
- We are a family run business for families.
- We have a play corner where siblings can entertain themselves while your dancers are fitted, we don’t mind a little mess or noise, (children will be children.)
- We treat each customer as an individual and ensure each visit to our online store or our Bradford dance store is a positive and relaxed experience,
- Everyone is welcome at Beatz n Pointe,
This year we are introducing DBS checks (police checks) for all our staff who have close contact with your children (ie pointe fitting/costume alterations), giving you reassurance as there is nothing more important than your children’s safety.
Our team have a wealth of knowledge to share due to the combination of the above and having;
- Experience of the dance industry for over 20 years,
- Dance teacher training through ISTD,
- Working with children for over 25 years, including learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Having child development knowledge
- Child protection training
- Pointe fitters are retrained every 18 mth to 2 years, by independent training facilitators, ensuring our fittings are to a very high standard.
After experience of competitions and classes through my childhood, then passing this love to my daughter who moved on to pursue her dance career in 2016, I moved on to help and support different schools in the local communities along with this and then a local dance shop closing I agreed to open beatz n pointe up to the dance community and have never looked back, I love seeing those smiles from both adults and children.
In December 2018 Beatz n Pointe unexpectedly grew by making the purchase of Angel dance wear. we look forward to welcoming new customers who are looking for that something special for auditions and workshops.